Wedding Venue Portraits
A drawing of your wedding venue is perfect for use on wedding invitations, a gift for the bride and groom or even an anniversary present (please take note boys, the first year wedding anniversary gift is 'paper'!) What ever your reason for searching for a portrait, you have come to the right place.
Want to use on your wedding stationery?
A venue sketch is perfect for use on your order of service, table plan or invitations. If you require a digital version of your portrait for such a use, I charge an additional £30 for this on top of the cost for the portrait. This includes scanning, editing/cleaning up of the scan, and secure send of the piece.
How to order
- Please contact me before purchasing to go over the details of the piece you want to make sure I can do what you have in mind
- Once we've agreed the details, purchase from this page
- I will send you updates throughout and get it to you on our agreed timescale!
- Your wedding venue portrait will come unframed and unmounted
- The piece will be A4 in size, drawn in pen, no colour
- Wedding venue portrait on its own costs £100.
- With a wreath costs an additional £30
- With a scan is £30 on top of that
- Please note, I often have a waiting list for commissions so timeline will depend on how busy I am.